What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Pension credit

chappchapp Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hope someone can help me    I will be getting a full pension in Jan 2021 when i am 66   i at the moment get esa   support pip and the   disabled premium of  65 85 a week will i   still get this  will i get pension credit very confused    

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I'm one of the community champions here on scope and i'm here to help and advise others.

When you reach state pension age and receive the state pension your ESA will stop. If you're still entitled to the severe disability premium then you'll need to claim pension credit because it will be paid in with this.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • chappchapp Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thank you i was worried    as i will be getting the full amount of pension that it  would take me over the top the amount  i can get  you have put my mind at rest   thanks again   Lorraine Chappell 
  • steve51steve51 Community champion Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @chapp

Good Morning & Welcome it’s great to meet you today .

It’s great to see that @poppy123456 has managed to help you with things.

Please please let me know if there’s anything else that we can help/support you with?????

@steve51
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @chapp and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  Please let us know if we can be of any further help to you.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,664 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @chapp, please do let us know how you get on. :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
Sign in or join us to comment.