PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip tribunal

stacey0208stacey0208 Member Posts: 17 Listener
Hi all so I was awarded standard daily living and 0 points for mobility in November 2019 so I asked for a Mandatory reconsideration. I received my decision in January 2020 and nothing changed so I have lodged an appeal. Firstly will my money continue whilst I appeal and does anyone have a rough timescale I know it was up to a year on average is it still the same to get a hearing date in the London borough if that helps

Stacey

Replies

• tommtomm Member Posts: 231 Pioneering
    I would think your current award will continue in payment until the tribunal decision, Or until the end date or next review, which ever comes 1st, As for the time scale for the tribunal hearing, it could be around 12mths depending on how busy the venue hearing the appeal is, you i believe can check the progress, so be given some estimate, as to how long the waiting time could be, by ringing the venue
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Yes, you award will continue while you wait for the Tribunal date. Timescales, there isn't any but expect about a year. Even with ringing them they timescale given will just be a guide.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.