Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
pip f2f done
hello ..some feedbk for every1 on this forum who is due a f2f soon ..my assesor ws a vry young lady maybe in her early 30,s...she ws very thorough n literally went thru all the questions on the renewal form ..wanting to knw my reasons for writing dwn wat i hd ..ther ws a few exercises she wtd me 2do if i ws able to ..out of the 6 i barely done 2 😶😶...the whole proces took just ova an hr ..she went thru all my meds n my friend who carried my stuff for me showed her them all ..she didnt look at me much n spent a vry significant amount of time typing up as she went along..she gve nothing away ..this ws a capita assesor ...i cnt really say ther wer any trick questions ? now its the waiting game of approx 6/8 wks ..gna try to nt think about it as the lead upto the assesment hs made me vry unwell in myself ☹😫😖..i just hpe she is honest in her report ...good luck to any1 out there currently awaiting an assesment...if u nd any help or advice please do ask !
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.