Underpayment to my next of kin whos now deceased — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Underpayment to my next of kin whos now deceased

I have recently received a form regarding a possible underpayment to a man who was like a father to me for over 20  years before his death, I have spoken to someone who as advised me that someone will call me next week to fill a form in over the phone, he was in receipt of high rate dla and was also receiving Contribution based esa but had no partner or any other benefits just wondering what is it they are wanting to know ? Thanks 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.