Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PiP , Just Seen MY Report !!!
Utter Bull ! Looks Like I Will Be Going All the Way with This Lot !
So Many Lies Again , This Well Kempt Rubbish Is Doing my Nut In !
I Was Dressed The Exact Same As i Was At My ESA Medical and I Was Un Kempt ! ( She Sent A Letter To My Doctor }
Miss Nursy Nursy Telling Lies ! Full Of Rage Now !
She Said I Coild Use A Cooker After I told Her the GAS Was Cut Off ! Nearly Blowing My House Up !
Horrible Little Nurse ! Raging !
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.