Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Distal Sensory Axonal Peripheral Neuropathy
I have Distal Sensory Axonal Peripheal Neuropathy combined with Fibromyalgia. I am new to this forum and I have been struggling with constant pain and mobility difficulties and chronic fatigue. I had my first episode about a month ago which was far worse than the difficulties that I have every day. I couldnt do anything at all and it took me about a week to get back to "Normal" a lowered level of pain and mobility issues. Every day I have no days off of pain fatigue and weakness in my limbs but I am trying not to let it effect my daily routine. I have a wife and three year old daughter. I feel as though I am failing to be a husband and a father when its bad. I do mindfulness meditation which helps a little and #lost my train of thought so I will leave it there. Just to say hi God bless you.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 842 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.