Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Lie to Me
Hi everyone - with everyone stuck at home, we need to keep things light, so I have a game for us! Now, I know our mums/dads always taught us not to lie, but I am sure they won’t mind if it’s for a game!
It’s called - ‘Lie to Me’ - I don’t know if you have played it before. I will post 3 ‘facts’ about myself. Two will be true, one will be false. You have to guess which one is false. Put your guesses in the comments below.
The person who catches me out first, becomes the next player and has to put 3 ‘facts’ about themselves. And so the game continues.
Ready to play?
I have 6 siblings
I appeared in the BBC programme ‘Doctors’
I once met the Queen and Prince Philip
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 837 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 772 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments