The Theatre For Free
A variety of theatre companies are offering us to enjoy stage from our home as staying in is the new going out.
National Theatre https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDq1XzCY0NIOYVJvEMQjqw
Andrew Lloyd Webber - YouTube channel The Shows Must Go On
To name just a few.
Let me know your thoughts if you get the chance to watch them!
Sorry I dont think they have audio description. Has anyone else found fully accessible theatre production?
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments