If You like This? Try This - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If You like This? Try This

Options
2»

Comments

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Options
    If you like a detective shows on general, try Bosch, a well made show about a Los Angles Detective. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @WestHam06 - The Zookeeper's Wife is based on her diaries. She & her husband owned the Warsaw Zoo at the time of the German occupation. It's also about the Warsaw Ghetto.
    Hi @M_Anthony - is Bosch, Hieronymous Bosch the LAPD of Michael Connelly's books? I certainly enjoyed reading those.
  • M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @chiarieds it is indeed based on the books, I am sure you would enjoy the adaption.
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @OverlyAnxious
                                     How are you? Thank you for the response. I have now watched the real episode and I think I would probably sway to believing that they were guilty. On watching the real episode, I think his wife acts oddly throughout and there does seem to be coughing at 'convenient' times. Also, have you heard the part where a distinct 'no' can be heard from the audience as he is answering one of the questions. The only thing I would say regarding this is that I am surprised Chris Tarrant  or any-body else doesn't appear to hear it.  I think ITV told the story from a mutual point of view which is interesting. All in all I would not like to say 100% either way but I would sway towards guilty. Thank you. 
  • WestHam06
    Options
    Hi @chiarieds
                            Thank you for sharing this, it sounds like a really good watch, I will definitely look into it. Thank you.  
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks @WestHam06, I think I'm going to give it a try, if I can wrangle the TV remote long enough :D.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • WestHam06
    Options
    Hi @Adrian_Scope
                                   Hope you are able to wrangle the remote long enough, definitely worth a watch. Please let me know if you are successful :) as it would be great to hear your opinion on it. Also, have you watched the real episode? Thank you. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Haven't had a chance to watch it yet @WestHam06, but I'll get there one day! I think I watched a documentary that included footage of the real episode with the volume of the coughing increased many years ago. It wasn't very discreet if I remember rightly. :smiley:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.