Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Can I claim as a single

jaician1404jaician1404 Member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi,I'm out of work and I want to claim for universal credit. I'm in the house with my children and my partner. She is working and don't want to have nothing to do with universal credit.we share the bill in the house. I always pay for the rent and other expenses. How can I make a claim for myself .can you help me please


Sign in or join us to comment.