Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is angelboi!

angelboiangelboi Member Posts: 1 Listener
Just joined so hey to everyone 😊 both myself and my daughter are disabled soo thought I'd check this out when I saw the post on fb xxx

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @angelboi - Welcome to this great community; it's good to have you here. Please have a good look around using the links to your right ('All groups,' 'Recent discussions' & the 'Coffee lounge') & join in with any of the discussions, as well as chatting here any time! Pleased you saw the fb post, & hope you enjoy being here. If you have any questions, please say, as there's usually someone that can help. :)
  • ColumboColumbo Member Posts: 15 Listener
  • thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @angelboi   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

We are a friendly community care and share.

Please have a look around our website lots of discussions. Feel free to join in.

Plenty of new friends and support.

Please any questions happy to help.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,942

Scope community team

Good to have you with us @angelboi. :)
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @angelboi and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and glad that you found us.  You will find us to be a friendly bunch of people and I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.