Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is cupcake225!

cupcake225cupcake225 Member Posts: 2 Listener
hello my name is cupcake i have a rare genetic condition called williams syndrome 

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,073 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cupcake225 - & welcome to this community. Thank you for joining; it's good to 'meet' you. Please join in with any of the many discussions going on, or visit our 'Coffee lounge' to chat with others. There's a link to that just to the right on this page. How are you today? :)
  • cupcake225cupcake225 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Im good thank you the sun is shining so i am happy 
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cupcake225 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  So glad to hear your are enjoying the lovely sunshine.  It's great to have some warm weather for a change, isn't it?  I love your user name by the way.  Do you like cupcakes?  

I hope you enjoy your time with us.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

Scope community team

Welcome @cupcake225. How are you doing today? :smile: Is the sun still shining where you are?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.