Mobility scooter just stop light come on — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mobility scooter just stop light come on

Options
Gaz00
Gaz00 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
My sterling mobility scooter just stop light come on but not movr

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Gaz00 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.

I have a mobility scooter which can sometimes be temperamental.  Have you checked to see if your scooter has been charged fully?  I know it may seem a bit of a daft question, but occasionally I haven't had the plug in fully and it hasn't charged all the way.  Other than that, I'm not sure what is wrong.  Do you have a handbook with the scooter you can refer to for help or if need be phone the shop you bought it from for advice?  I hope you get your scooter working again anyway.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Gaz00 - I just wanted to welcome you to our community. Unfortunately I have no answers, but hope Ails input is helpful, & you get the use of your scooter again. Thank you for joining, & please let us know how you get on, or if we can help in any other way. :)

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Gaz00! Sorry to hear this, I imagine this has affected your mobility. I have moved your thread to the equipment section and I hope someone will be able to help you.
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.