6 year old Caeden with CP needs your help...
Because of the coronavirus, Caeden's journey that he's been working hard on since February has got even harder.
His BOTOX (which helps his mobility) has been cancelled.
He has lost a huge amount of muscle mass, as he was in serial casting for 3 weeks prior to lockdown and has since been at home as a vulnerable person.
Caeden is such a positive, happy boy, there is no stopping him with this mission of his, to walk up BEN NEVIS to give back for all the help he has had since he was born.
some to Sudborough House, and the rest to
Without the help from the 3 above, Caeden wouldn't be who he is today.
Sharing Caeden's story will help him get to the target he has set, which in turn will help to help others just like Caeden.
Leaving Caeden a comment will continue to encourage him in these very hard times.
His just giving page is below, small donations go a long way.
Follow Caeden @caedenthomson
Subscribe to Caeden's YouTube...
Caeden's YouTube channel shows his journey so far, his physiotherapy routine at home, hospital visits, his own news reports and there's some fun quizzes for the whole family to pass the lockdown time.
Thank you for following Caeden and sharing his journey too.
Go on Caeden, you can do it!!!
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments