Hello all. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello all.

SunShineyShe
SunShineyShe Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Good afternoon all...I hope all reading this has had a good day so far...

Im SunShineyShe & am new here.  Im not feeling particularly good as you can read on my comment why, its like I get something nice but then its taken away from me.  I'm not a bad person.  

Comments

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @SunShineyShe. Welcome to the forum! How are you today? 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Evening @SunShineyShe how are you today?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @SunShineyShe -  I've read your initial post, & am very sorry about the situation. Certainly you weren't to blame. How is your partner at the moment? Have you looked into things like online shopping for food & necessities? It might not be the best, but, for any problem, there's usually a way around it; it's just finding it. My best wishes to you both. :)
  • SunShineyShe
    SunShineyShe Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hey thank you for the warm welcomes. 

My partner & myself are just dodging the subject.  We both are gutted, since having it he has improved so much he'll plan days out, come shopping though most times he'll only be in store for minutes, as he'll get overwhelmed with lots of people & grow anxious, & he'll go back to car (he says its his safe space).  He loves the car now hes just laid not doing nothing!! 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @SunShineyShe and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  How are you today?  I've also read your initial post and am very sorry about your current situation.  I hope you and your partner are doing ok.  You most certainly are not a bad person.  We are all here to support you on the forum so please chat to us anytime you need us as there will always be someone here to listen.  Please keep in touch and let us know how you are both getting along and if we can be of any help/support to you at all then you only just have to ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.