Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Aspergers and the Lockdown.
I am feeling all kinds of things right now due to the lockdown. But perhaps the biggest thing I feel is frustrated with my Day to day life. I admit the things I did before lockdown, like go for meals spend time with family and friends I took for granted in the past. But i realise just how much i need routine in my life since the lockdown. I try to entertain my self ny doing things that interest me like music watching DVD's and talking to my friends on the phone. But of late I have become moody and sensitive. Which I assume is to do with my AS. But I am not sure how long I can keep it together. Dose any one have any suggestions to help me.
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 656 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 964 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 924 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 244 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 585 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 840 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.