No esa payment/but good news pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

No esa payment/but good news pip

Options
dynasty30
dynasty30 Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
as usual went to do my fortnight shopping and I hadn’t been paid my stress was absolutely through the roof.
Phoned Dwp explanation on what’s happened and he told me because I’ve been awarded standard daily care and enhanced mobility they now have to increase my esa he assured me my payment for esa would be through in a few hrs.
im still in shock as although I do suffer a lot on a daily basis and didn’t submit much with my claim I honestly thought I’d have to do an MR but nope thanks to everyone here that has given me hope and encouragement ?

Comments

• gillian72
    gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
    Options
    @dynasty30 very nice well done go spoil urself an have a nice day  think we all need. good days  after  this lockdown ??
  • dynasty30
    Options
    Thank you so much I’m still in shock I’m going to be good to myself I’ve been so stressed out by it all x
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @dynasty30 Welcome and thankyou for sharing your good news with us. Its always nice to hear a good news story and gives a positive message to the members.

Have a good day 
  • Brumboy68
    Brumboy68 Community member Posts: 77 Courageous
    Options
    So happy for you.
    I'm hoping to be in the same situation as you soon.
    I'm waiting my assessment result.
    I'm on income based ESA.
    What extra entitlements do you now get following on from your success on your pip claim if you don't mind me asking. You would have thought that they could have made those calculations and paid you as normal on time. Good job you weren't doing a monthly shop.....
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Options
    congratulations dynasty :):)
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,187 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @dynasty30 Oh great to hear your news big relief for you. 
  • dynasty30
    Options
    I was overwhelmed when they told me today just didn’t expect that at all x
  • dynasty30
    Options
    /Brumboy68 
    i was doing a fortnight shop and had managed to walk there in great pain and then no money so had to them walk all the way home I only get out once a fortnight so was really stressful xx
  • dynasty30
    Options
    Brumboy68 said:
    So happy for you.
    I'm hoping to be in the same situation as you soon.
    I'm waiting my assessment result.
    I'm on income based ESA.
    What extra entitlements do you now get following on from your success on your pip claim if you don't mind me asking. You would have thought that they could have made those calculations and paid you as normal on time. Good job you weren't doing a monthly shop.....
    They are going to increase my esa as I don’t have. Carer I’m in the support group have been for five yrs 
  • Brumboy68
    Brumboy68 Community member Posts: 77 Courageous
    Options
    That's great news.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.