Can I ask a question? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can I ask a question?

AvsNutWhalley
AvsNutWhalley Community member Posts: 23 Connected
Is there anyone who suffers from any Autisum spectrum disorders. I would like to get to know you. Please keep in touch.

Comments

• mia97
    mia97 Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
    Hi there!
    I hope you are well. I am on the ASD too! I am 22, keen sports player and work in IT. What about you??
  • AvsNutWhalley
    @Mia97. My name is Paul I've just turnned 39 back in April. I used to really like playing the drums but it wasnt practical to keep them in my room. I like US culture sports Comics and all points 8n between. I also like Star trek in all forms.
  • mia97
    mia97 Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
    @AvsNutWhalley That sounds good, you have a lot of hobbies! I hope these are helping you during lockdown and giving you something to do! I used to play the drums when I was younger, however was not practical to keep a drum kit at home. US sports are great, never played them - but I watch DudePerfect (on YouTube) and they do a lot of American sports! Never seen Star Trek before!
  • AvsNutWhalley
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @AvsNutWhalley, we have quite a few members with Autism. I hope you're able to connect with others. :)
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @AvsNutWhalley. I grew up watching a fair bit of Star Trek as my dad was a big Trekkie. Have you seen either Discovery or Picard? I watched the first season of the former but haven't had a look at Picard yet. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • nolessjess
    nolessjess Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    My name is Jess.... I am an artist and art students... I like a lot of things...book serieseseseseses, DnD, music, birds......
  • Autismally
    Autismally Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi :smile: 
    I like Star Trek, especially Discovery and Picard. I enjoyed the movie Star Trek Beyond a lot. :smile: 

I used to travel to Florida with my family a lot when I was younger. I love Baseball (I support the Tampa Bay Rays) and always enjoyed being in America and being surrounded by their culture. Why do you like American culture? 

I watched the countdown for the rocket launch yesterday, and am hoping for a successful launch on Saturday. Have you heard about it? :smiley:
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    My name is Jess.... I am an artist and art students... I like a lot of things...book serieseseseseses, DnD, music, birds......
    Welcome to the community @nolessjess! :)
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @nolessjess.
    What sort of books do you read? We got a DND starter set over Christmas but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Do you play often?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.