New claim for ESA — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

New claim for ESA

Hi all can I just ask if you can apply for contribution ESA in advance currently receiving SSP I know I wouldn’t receive any money from ESA but could I start the claim and use my fit notes that I used for claiming SSP. Thank you in advance and sorry if I’ve not explained properly.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.