Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Letting it out?
I would just like to say I'm really sorry for my rudeness swearing I should of had more respect knowing younger ones are here as well, an if I offended any parents I'm sorry , and sorry to all the scope team if be lost if I got banned because you have all got me to where I am now if u have removed my shouting an screaming post I'm totally happy to have it deleted , ps sorry I haven't spoke to u all in this group for a while but I do still pop over a read ur posts even if I don't reply to ur posts take care be safe xx??
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.