Free Online Yoga for Carers
**Funded Yoga Session for Carers of all ages and abilities on Friday 12th June at 10:30am**
In partnership with Cerebral Palsy Midlands, Noah’s Star have planned a funded virtual get together for unpaid carers.
The session will start with a 30 minute beginners yoga session to encourage positive health and well being. This is aimed at all abilities and ages and will include gentle movements and focusing on our breaths.
This will be delivered by Sara Phillips who is a teacher of both yoga and special education. One of Sara’s gifts is her adaptable and insightful approach.
Following the yoga session there will be an opportunity to grab a coffee and have a chat with each other.
If you would like to join please click the zoom link for tomorrow’s meeting – (Don’t forget to join with video and audio). Here is the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84629178697
Meeting ID: 846 2917 8697
We hope to see you tomorrow
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments