A new poem - Page 7 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A new poem

Options

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Keep going and sharing with us
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Poem Life-changing moment
    A young man called Mat
    He had brought himself a new flat
    Mat fixed and painted his new flat
    Mat met a young woman called Kat
    Mat and Kat got to know each other
    This before Mat asked Kate to move in his flat with him
    Kate loved how Mat her boyfriend her though difficult in Kat life.
    Kate had tears of joy when Mat proposed to Kat
    Mat place the 24-carat gold diamond ring on Kat's finger as a ring was sparkling
        At Mat and Kat reception party performance a song written is beautiful and kind and caring wife called Kat
    After 4 years of marriage, Kat and Matt had a beautiful  baby girl Cher
    Kat and Mat cherished their beautiful sweet daughter was growing up quick before Kat and Mat eyes.
    As Kat and Mat and daughter Cher, all lived happily after

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @globster Aww that's lovely :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Poem about young women called Kerry getting over phobia 

A young women called Kerry
    Kerry has a phobia  of travelling ferry  
    Kerry got over her phobia  by getting merry 
    Kerry was able to get over her phobia 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    Options
    A young girl Mandy loved to eat candy
    Soon Mandy started losing her teeth because she ate too much candy 
    The moral of the poem is don’t eat too much candy and bush your teeth after eating candy to proseve your teeth 

• Globster
    Options
    A young man called Darren saves his neighbour called Karren life 
    There was a young women called Karen 
    She was screaming for help because smoke was bellowing out of her house 
    A young man called Darren was Karen’s neighbourer heard Karen’s screams for help 
    Darren rang the fire brigade who said hour wait because all the fire trucks were out tackling fire already. 
    Darren knew he was the only hope if Karren was going to get out safe 

He rapped a fire blanket around himself and he held the other fire blanket in is other hand 
    This is before Darren kicked Karen’s front door in and found Karren at the bottom of the stairs. 
    Darren rapped Karren in the fire blanket and took into his arms before running out of with Karren in his arms 
    Darren was thankful to hear the sound of the fire bridge and ambulance who took Karren and Darren to hospital for a check up 
    Once Karren knew it was Darren that saved her life 

Darren knew needed a place to stay as her house had damaged by smoke from the fire. 
    Darren made cheese on toast for them both 
    Karren called Darren her knight in shining armour 
    Darren was a builder who said he would fix Karren smoke damaged house and painted it the house made unrecognisable
    Karren  and Darren became lovers got married and had one beautiful baby girl  called Rose 
    As Darren and Karren and their baby girl called Rose all lived happily ever after 

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Looks like you had a busy weekend @Globster Great work. :)
    Scope

• Globster
    Options
    A poem about young woman called Pip
    There was a young woman called Pip 
    Who went on road trip to Scotland
    As wanted climb Ben Nevis
    As Pip only saw Ben Nevis on television.

• Globster
    Options
    A poem about two friends who loved fishing 
    A young man called Chris 
    who missed that he could not fish because of lockdown rules.
    Chris and his friend called Trish both loved to fish 
    Chris and Trish loved entering the fishing competitions where they have both won awards for their fishing 

• Globster
    Options
    A young man called Steve life changed for the better when met young woman called Sarah 
    A young man called Steve 
    who legs felt stiff 
    But Steve was able to lift himself up and out of wheelchair on his own 
    Steve lived on his own in a bungalow 
    One day Steve could not believe his luck when he met a beautiful young woman called Sarah 
    As Sarah loved how motivated he was when he did anything 
    Steve motivated Sarah in to becoming a qualified swimming instructor as she helped young people with a disability achieve their dream of gaining a place in the British Paralympic swimming team 

As Sarah was to see many young people with disability achieving their dream of winning a gold medal in the Paralympic

As Sarah motivated Steve to believe his dream of one day being a part of the Great British boccia team one 
    which he did take in a few years but one achichived his dream of being world champion of boccia at the Paralympic

The message that Steve and Sarah had was that people with disability can achieve anything never let anyone tell you how to live your life 

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,690 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great poems @Globster I really enjoyed reading them
  • Globster
    Options
    Poem about Tina who people mean to her
    A young woman Tina 
    She was looking to get lean trim figure
    As Tina had enough of people sniggering at laughing Tina's weight and figure
    As Tina joined a free on instructor Mina who was able Tina get a lean figure.
    As the people who were laughing Tina's figure were left dumfound how Tina was able to get a slim trim figure
    As people stopped being mean to Tima and wanted to be her friends now 
    But Tina told them she didn't need a friend like them her life.

• Globster
    Options
    Jim's starting his career as a comdian
    A young man Jim who made people laugh
    As he found career path as a stand-up comedian 
    Jim did some free online comedy sketches and material on youtube
    As Jim's comedy youtube channel became an overnight superstar.
    Jim's family believed he could make it as a comedian
    As he left his online audience in fits of laughter. 
    As Jim had a famous comedian loved Jim's comedy sketches
    And some famous comedian offers some great tips        

• Globster
    Options
    A poem called Sunny dream 
    A young woman called Sunny was looking to make some money.
    As Sunny made some quick money for making handmade cards.
    As Sunny knew she had hard yards to make a card business.
    As Sunny card business started making money. 
     As soon as Sunny had money brought her dad and mum a house in the warm weather of Barbados. 
       As Sunny gave up her day job as a receptionist a doctors surgery to focus on her card business which went from strength to strength as her card business won an award.for card business.
       '

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I really enjoy your poems @Globster, thank you for continuing to share them. How often do you write poetry? 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Ross_Scope
    I write poetry every day 

• Ross_Alumni
    Options
    That's great @Globster, you are very talented :) 

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Options
    Poem about a thankless woman called Donna 
    A young woman called Donna
    She was honoured for the fantastic fun raising Donna did for a local homeless children charity work she does 
    As Donnia loves seeing the beautiful smiles on the children’s faces 
    As Donnia feels a sense of pride by doing charitable work by helping the local homeless children’s charity. 
    Donna thinks of different ways to raise money for the local homeless children charity 

• Globster
    Options
    @Ross_Scope
    I don’t think I could have without the amazing people on the scope community giving me the confidence to be able to write fantastic poetry 

• Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Well I'm very happy that the community is such a supportive and helpful place for you @Globster :) 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.