Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Yoga for AS (Ankylosing Spondylitis/ Axial Spondyloarthritis)
I am a yoga teacher from the UK with AS!
Yoga has changed my life, and the impact of the condition massively!
Me and my good friend Geoff who also has AS have created 'Yoga for AS'.
Through years of experience we have found particular stretches that are most beneficial.
Yoga stretching breaks up the inflammation which causes our pain!
So yoga can relieve your pain, that is why we do Yoga for AS!
This is the 'First Steps' and can benefit both beginners and those with experience.
Give it a go!
[Removed by moderator - we don't allow advertising. Please read the community guidelines.]
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.