Hello

sweetpea28
sweetpea28 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello to all my name is Lynn I like gardening but can not do much of that any more I am into card making and Jewellery making I have four dogs and a cat

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,537 Championing
    Hi @sweetpea28 nice to meet you. You must be pretty busy with all those pets! 
    Welcome to the community ?
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,121 Championing
    Hi @sweetpea28

Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with ?????

@steve51
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,499 Championing
    Hi @sweetpea28 - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I love gardening too, but just have to do a little & often. Got wet late afternoon tying a new honeysuckle plant to some trellis! I have a cat who has just turned one. We share photos of our pets in our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' if you'd like to join in. Here's the link: https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/71496/your-pets-pictures-please-share#latest
    There's also a thread in the Coffee lounge' called 'Kaleidoscope,' where people talk about their hobbies & interests, & I know at least one other enjoys card making, & several make jewellery. Seems like you're in good company here! I look forward to seeing you in the community, & perhaps your pets. :)

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,649 Online Community Programme Lead
    Welcome @sweetpea28. :smile:
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,016 Championing
    Hello. I used to make cards and am now into sewing.....things like drawstring bags, book cushions and rag dolls.
    I have 1 dog...a toy poodle called Sophie.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Hi @sweetpea28 Welcome to the community glad you have joined us.

Im not very green fingered I'm afraid I can even kill low maintenance plants .

I look forward to seeing you around 
  • Chloe_Alumni
    Chloe_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 10,510 Championing
    Welcome to the community @sweetpea28. :)
  • sweetpea28
    sweetpea28 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you all for your lovely comments so kind of you,, I'm so sorry I have not replied before  I do greatly appreciate it x