PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

PIP HELP PAYMENT

ChloeHibbertChloeHibbert Member Posts: 47 Listener
Hi everyone !

I get paid every 4 weeks, and wanted to no can I get paid weekly? Or , is it only. Monthly? Just thought I would ask. 
Thanks 
everyone 
😊

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

PIP is only paid 4 weekly, i'm not aware of payments being made fortnightly.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,730 Disability Gamechanger
    Best I could find was a FOI reply which was pretty definite that PIP is only paid 4 weekly.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

As advised PIP only paid 4 weekly, but maybe you could have it paid into a different account and then set up a  transfer weekly to your normal account if this would help

Best wishes take care
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 5,940 Disability Gamechanger
    All benefits can have alternative payment arrangements (with the honourable exception of UC so far). It’s wholly discretionary so you have to both make the case and accept that there’s no formal right of appeal (although you could do a JR I guess). 

So, yes you could, but not just because you ask. There has to be a specific and compelling reason for the change.
Sign in or join us to comment.