Complete the MyRideLondon challenge for Scope
Disabled people have been some of the
worst affected by the pandemic and with Scope now more in need of your support
than ever, we're inviting you to oil your wheels and set them in motion to
support Scope in ‘MyRideLondon’.
On Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 August - when Ride London was due to take place - people up and down the country will be setting their wheels in motion to support their chosen charity.
What is MyRideLondon?
Your wheels, your distance, your way. The options are endless, so whether it’s a wheelchair, rollerblades, trike or bike, everyone can get involved.
How do I take part?
There are just five simple steps to taking part:
1. Select your wheels and distance
2. Visit the MyRideLondon website to register your participation
3. Set up a fundraising page and spread the word far and wide to encourage friends and family to support your fundraising
4. Oil your wheels and complete your challenge on Saturday 15 or Sunday 16 August
5. Share a photo or video of your challenge on social media and nominate someone else to take part. Use #MyPRL, #TeamScope and @Scope so we can see your awesome challenge in action
We hope you enjoy taking part in My
RideLondon and look forward to seeing photos or videos here on the community.
Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey.