Good News — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Good News

Sandra_63
Sandra_63 Member Posts: 13 Listener
Just firstly would like to say a massive thank you to everyone on here for there superb advice along this long dark road to my journey! I received my Award review form a few weeks ago and treated it as a new claim and can say I have been given 5 years again! and got extra this time around, I have seen so many posts about ADHD and depression ect ect .... and so many people are correct it’s not about the condition it’s how it affect your daily living and other factors, not the diagnosis “ but despite all the stuff I have read on here I can say that the decision maker said ADHD , Severe Paranoia,  special needs school, self harming and abused when I was 9 with a personality disorder played a key factor in him making his decision. he was so lovely !!! he even said to me I will not cause you any stress and I have enough evidence in hand to make a decision, you will receive my decision in the post “ but nothing to worry about. look after yourself and take care” can’t believe it !!!! I even got more this time around!!! so grateful to all of you. love ya all x

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.