How to talk about sex - information booklet and webinar on 16 Sept 2020
Our community members have been invited to a Zoom webinar celebrating the launch of: ‘Talking about Sex: A booklet for young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their carers’.
The webinar will be held this Wednesday 16 September at 11 am.
If you want to submit any questions to the webinar please use this Microsoft Forms link before Tuesday 15 September at midday.
During the webinar you won't be seen or heard by other participants but you will still have the opportunity to ask questions.
To join the webinar, please follow the below instructions:
Please click this registration link to join the webinar.
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13462487799,,89574626817# or +16465588656,,89574626817#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 895 7462 6817
If you have difficulties with any of the above please give the Scope team a nudge and we will do our best to support your participation.
Want to tell us about your experience on the online community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments