Personal Independence Payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Personal Independence Payment

fishtail33 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
My condition has worsened and I have already contacted the DWP about the changes of circumstances. they also said that they will send out a form in 10 days but for moving around section i can only for short distance and i am unsure of the measures that I can walk then I use my wheelchair indoors and outdoors because I cannot walk/ stand for more 5 to 10 meters. 

can anyone help me Please.

Thank You 

[removed by moderator- personal information] 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.