Carers Group Session TODAY at 11am
Attention, friends, carers, parents
We want to reach out and give you the time you need to speak to us about the challenges you are facing in these current times.
Today's session is an important one as in recent carers group discussions, it became apparent that people within our community have faced extraordinary challenges this year and have been thinking about questions with regards to legal matters.
In response to our carers group needs, in today's session, we will be joined by Lucy Bluck and Ann Houghton - solicitors to help with concerns about planning for the future”? This may be thinking about issues such as Lasting Power of Attorney or Wills.
Here is Lucy's profile if you would like to have a browse beforehand https://www.anthonycollins.com/why-choose-us/meet-our-team/lucy-bluck/
The meeting will be held on Zoom - if you have any further enquiries please contact Development Officer Sarah Lilly via email: [email protected]
Here is the link on Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82407136684, we look forward to seeing you all today at 11.00 am
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments