If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

diabetic adviser

Options
kmt2018
kmt2018 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
the last time she contacted me a woman in the name NHS her name is veronica [removed by moderator- full name] she tells me what and adviser community diabetic Haringey  1hour and a half of discussion i give her all my information she told me i will send you some paper by post and on your email even the council will contact you since 4/10/20 this discussion that I have received nothing and what someone can answer me what to do the GP who give me this appointment 
Thank you

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,193 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

I'd advise you to speak to your GP regarding this as it was them that gave you the appointment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • kmt2018
    Options
    Thank you for your reply , but the Nurse  she gave me the appointment 
  • kmt2018
    Options
    I should write letter to be formal 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,193 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    4/10 has gone. I'd still advise you to just ring them.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,581 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @kmt2018, were you able to get hold of them? :)
    Scope

• kmt2018
    Options
    Good Morning everyone   thank you for  your reply 
    Regards 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.