Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Confused pip and esa
Hi im receiving pip enhanced for both DL and MB. My wife has her pip turned down and we contacted Cab who helped her and went for MR only to be turned down so appel process was underway. So to keep this short we was waiting for the appeal pack to drop thru letter box but a brown envelope stating that they had looked at decision again and awarded her enhanced for both. I was gobsmacked to say the least and its backdated so a couple of quid for her which she deserves.I also recieve ESA which I'm in support group and have been for while now. I claim for us both so I'm just wondering why my esa is not pending for tomorrow as I phoned bank thinkin its a glich but no its not. Could anyone please help.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 842 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.