Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Thank you everyone once again for all your lovely replies. I really do appreciate it all. your all a decent bunch helping out people out with superb advice! I hope you all get what your entitled, how long do we all think F2F assessments are postponed ? I reckon till March April next year ,,,,, can see this going on for a long time. Think the phone assessments are stupid though ( my opinion ), without seeing that person you can’t determine the level of award to offer them, regardless of the evidence you propose , as it’s not based on evidence as so many have clearly highlighted. but guess that’s the only option as well as paper based, good luck everyone and thanks once again.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.