Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Have you travelled with an assistance dog? Tell the Department for Transport about your experiences
The Government want to ensure disabled people have the same access to transport as everyone else and for them to travel confidently, easily and without extra cost.
If you use an assistance dog, or have done so in the last year, we’d love for you to share your experiences by completing the survey.
The survey will take around 10-15 minutes to complete.
If you have already received this survey through another organisation or via social media, you only need to complete it once.
For more information on the project, including how the research will be used, and privacy policies please visit this NatCen webpage.
If you would prefer to complete the survey over the phone, or have further questions, please:
- Call: 0800 652 4570
- Email: [email protected]
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments