Hi, my name is ellie14 carers allowance query — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is ellie14 carers allowance query

ellie14 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Can anyone tell me if capital gains is classed as earned income and if it needs reporting as such if you claim carers allowance .  

Thankyou 🙂



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.