Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Appeal from fit to LCW successful.

CMMCMM Member Posts: 17 Listener
edited November 2020 in Universal Credit
Appeal awarded me 15 points,what will the difference be between fit for work and now LCW.
Tagged:

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 6,204 Disability Gamechanger
    Great news thanks for sharing 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 22,213 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2020
    Hi,

Great news! Is this LCW or LCWRA? If it was just LCW and your claim started after April 2017 then you won't receive any extra money each month.

If it's definitely LCW then although they do agree that you have a LCW for work, so you don't have to look for work but will need to prepare for work sometime in the future. In normal times you would need to attend appointments but what is expected of you will depend on your claimant commitment.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,747 Disability Gamechanger
    Great stuff @CMM :) I hope Poppy's comment has answered your query too
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
Sign in or join us to comment.