Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Hey everyone. My name is angie and I'm 45 years of age ?. I have 5 children ranging from the age of 11 to 24. My two oldest children attend university but currently due to the pandemic they actually can't attend the university's so one is living in Germany studying his 3rd year there and my other son is living in Poland and doing his uni degree online I live with my 3 youngest children. I suffer with endometriosis and fibromyalgia and depression. I love the tv show Sherlock ❤️ and also schitts creek on Netflix (yes during lock down myself and my children have watched alot of Netflix). I'm a huge Beatles fan. Anyway I have friends but obviously I've not seen them for a long time and well to be honest we only keep in touch every so often so it would be lovely to meet some new people on here. Anyway if you want to know anything just let me know and I will do my best to to answer your questions. Stay safe everyone. ?
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 837 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 772 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.