Morning

Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Empowering
Good morning Everyone i do hope that Everyone is keeping safe and well i got up at 5am for cuppa and peace before mayhem kicks in lol hope each and Everyone of you have a peaceful and calm day 

Comments

• Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 563 Pioneering
    Good morning, @Ibelive2020.
    I do admire your strength and how you keep going despite the "mayhem", as you put it.
    I'm off to hospital this afternoon, it's usually the only time I leave the house... 

Wishing you a peaceful day. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 41 Contributor
    edited January 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oxonlady
    Hi @Shezz.
    I was not making a judgement at all!
    Does this mean that @Shezz is the same person as @Ibelive2020

If you notice, I used the word "mayhem" in quotation marks because I was quoting exactly what @Ibelive2020 had said about having a cuppa and a some peace before "the mayhem".

You will find that I do not make judgements about other people's lives. Kindness is actually a very important principle in my life. And we all have a choice about how to react to others. How you have chosen to interpret my harmless comments is up to you but certainly no offence was meant. 
  • Ibelive2020
    @Oxonlady hope hospital goes ok and by mayhem i mean about myself housework etc homeschooling my children cooking and finish the last touches to my living room as i have just decorated it out 
  • Oxonlady
    Hi @Ibelive2020, thank you, let's hope the hospital trip will be OK, usually I don't get back until 7.30pm and it's a long day for me.
    All the best with today's tasks. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Hi there @Ibelive2020 and @Oxonlady

Hope you both have good day 

Hope the hospital goes ok today @Oxonlady they can be really long days if you rely on patient transport too 

How has the decorating gone @Ibelive2020 are you pleased with it 
  • Ibelive2020
    @Oxonlady hope u have a lovley day and @janer1967 it's nearly done thanks hope your ok x
  • Ibelive2020
    @shezz when i Said mayhem it was not directed at anybody i was on about myself lol as im always busy with my children etc homeschooling cooking cleaning the word mayhem was not directed at you either im not a person too go round judgeing other people 
  • BrettW
    BrettW Community member Posts: 697 Empowering
    Glad im past the 'having kids still at home' phase of my life, especially considering the current situation in the world. Must be an absolute nightmare at the moment trying to keep kids entertained. You have my uttmost respect :smiley:
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2021
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,714 Championing
    Hi everyone,

I think this thread got off to a bumpy crossed-wires beginning but I'm glad to see you are all keeping chirpy.  These times are exceptionally challenging, and like you all say, a kind outlook is a good path through  <3

I hope you all have a lovely afternoon.  And if you are at a loose end, feel free to put the kettle on and keep plying me with coffee and biscuits.  
  • [Deleted User]
  • Cher_Alumni
    Hi @Shezz

No problem.  It can get overwhelming if you are receiving lots of messages. 

One way to tell if a message is directed to you is if it's got @Shezz at the beginning.  By putting an @ before a members name you can reply specifically to that person.

While if you're finding you are receiving lots of emails about different threads, check which notifications you are subscribed to.  By selecting and unselecting the emails you'd prefer to receive, it can help cut them down.

If you need any more help, don't be afraid to ask :)
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2021
  • Ibelive2020
    @shezz it's my post sorry i confused you i have 6 children 3 have complex needs but i love all my children same they are my world ?
  • Cher_Alumni
    @Shezz Aww you've made my afternoon with that compliment, thanks so much  :)
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2021
  • Ibelive2020
    @shezz thanks you for your kind message i do hope that your ok VIRTUAL TLC back im around if you ever wanna chat takecare staysafe  xxx
  • [Deleted User]
  • Ibelive2020
    @shezz thanks for taking your time to reply back too me if i dont reply straight away im not ignoring you im just a busy mum with 6 kids they are 12 to 3 in age and 3 my boys have complex needs thanks for your advice sending VIRTUAL TLC takecare have a lovley calm relaxing day x