Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is bananagirl480!

hi everyone hope all is well

Replies

• bananagirl480bananagirl480 Member Posts: 5 Listener
    hi i have had my tribunal hearing a couple of days ago i received a email to say i will get a decission within a few days. i went onto my online site where u can track your appeal and it says closed does that mean i have won the appeal
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,896 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bananagirl480 - & welcome to this community. I'm unsure about the answer to your query, but in the hopes that another may be better able to help, can I ask if this was about PIP? I would have probably thought it just means a decision has been made, & you will hear soon, as advised. I hope you are keeping well too. :)
  • bananagirl480bananagirl480 Member Posts: 5 Listener
    hi chiarieds yes its for pip yes im well hope u r 2
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,339 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

I think your question was answered on your other thread 

All it means is a decision had been made so the case is now closed the court process is complete 
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 3,210 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @bananagirl480 :) As Janer1967 said, it looks as though your question was answered in your other thread. Please do let us know over on that thread if you have any further questions. Best of luck!
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
Sign in or join us to comment.