Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is em444! Has anyone else had a WCA telephone assessment?

em444em444 Member Posts: 9 Listener
edited February 5 in Universal Credit
Hi Everyone 
Hope Everyone is doing OK, undercthe circumstances.
I've just had my WCA on the telephone, which was really stressful. Has anyone had a telephone assessment  ?
I'm already worried about the outcome.

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

Lots of members have had phone assessments try not to worry all you can do now is wait for the decision 

Fingers crossed and let us know how you get on 
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,795 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @em444 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry it was so stressful for you :(  How are you feeling now?

I've moved your post to our Universal Credit discussion board and if you take a browse of the threads you'll see you aren't alone in finding the process difficult unfortunately.  As @janer1967 says, please do keep us updated though and make sure to ask any questions you might have.

Best wishes and good luck.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know. 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,897 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @em444 - & welcome to the community from me too. I hope you are feeling a little better now following your assessment. Hoping all goes well for you. :)
  • em444em444 Member Posts: 9 Listener
    Thanks so much for all replies so far. Its nice to know other people, that might be experiencing the same issues.
  • jojo7777jojo7777 Member Posts: 35 Listener
    hi what u can do is phone universal credit and ask for a coy of your phone wca  assesment and that should give u an idea of the outcome they decide
Sign in or join us to comment.