Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is David Milner [removed by moderator - advertising]
We are an established (over 20 years) Smart Home integrator that would very like to offer our services to the group. We specialise in Smart Home Automation and can integrate with every aspect of everyday living with the owner / operator, this could be from opening doors remotely or via voice activation, closing blinds / curtains, changing the heat in the house to operating the TV., Music and windows, garage doors and blinds. for some this a luxury / convenience to other it can mean independents and self respect. Please get in touch to see if we can help and improve someone's life - technically. [removed by moderator - advertising link].
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.