Small vessel disease in the brain — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Small vessel disease in the brain

Pamdec123 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I have got small vessel disease in the brain I also suffer from depression and I have got type 2 diabetes high blood pressure 


  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 7,507 Scope online community team
    Hello @Pamdec123

    Welcome to the community and thanks for telling us a bit about yourself. 

    I hope you are receiving all the support you need to manage your conditions. 

    I noticed you put your discussion in our Personal Independence Payment (PIP) category? Was this intentional? If so, do you have a PIP related question as well? 
    Online Community Coordinator

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

    Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Member, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 12,478 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Pamdec123 - welcome to this friendly & supportive community. You might like to try our virtual 'Coffee lounge' to meet some of our other members. Thank you for joining, & I hope you find this group helpful. Any questions, please just ask. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 16,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome from me too 


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.