Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is floppyphil!

floppyphilfloppyphil Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 7 in Disabled people
Been having issues with the Old boy for a while. Just makes me feel less of a man you know? Could really do with all the advice and support you could possibly give someone like me... so emasculated please help. 


  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,440 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

    Have you consulted your gp about this as there are lots of solutions out there including specialists 
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,511 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @floppyphil

    Welcome to the community, glad you've joined us.

    Firstly, I should say we aren't medical experts, so as queried above I'm curious if you have consulted your GP about this issue? 

    It absolutely doesn't make you any less of a man. It's a common problem and most men will experience it at some point in their life, it's nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever.
    Online Community Coordinator

    Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
Sign in or join us to comment.