Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, I'm looking for a legal firm or lawyer

Jo11Jo11 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 17 in Disabled people
I am looking for recommendation, for a legal firm or lawyer, to draw up a disabed trust for a will, to help a disabed person recieve and in existence that goes into a disabed or vulnerable person trust. 


Sign in or join us to comment.