Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi I'm mcdonagh30! I've been awarded extra money on top of UC but haven't been paid yet. How long?

mcdonagh30mcdonagh30 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 19 in Universal Credit
I have been awarded extra money on top of my universal credit but the DWP haven't put it in my bank how long do I have to wait for it to go in


  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,199 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

    What is the extra money for have you been awarded LCWRA if do it all depends on when you first declared your condition 

    Its hard for us to know without more info about what the extra award is 

    You could always contact UC to ask them 
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 5,020

    Scope community team

    Welcome to the community @mcdonagh30 :) How are you doing? If you give us a few extra details about the payment you're waiting for, then I'm sure someone will be able to help. 

    Just to let you know, I've renamed your post slightly and moved it into the UC category for now so that other members will be able to find it more easily. 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Sign in or join us to comment.