Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is mark5577! Looking for information over back payments on LCWRA

mark5577mark5577 Member Posts: 3 Listener
edited February 22 in Universal Credit
I'm looking for information over back payments on LCWRA I have been awarded it and will receive my first payment on the 23 February they have put on my statements on my UC account that from 23 May I have been paid but have never received any of it I have worked out that is when my back payments start from so when will I actually receive my back payment would it be added to my payment that's due on the 23 February if not how do I go about getting it


  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,253 Disability Gamechanger

    You will get the back pay as seperated payment and will just go into your account 

    The fact your statements have changed is a good sign 

    You will probably find you get a letter in your journal but often you get thr money first just keep checking your bank 

    If you dont get it soon give them a call 
  • mark5577mark5577 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thanks for that hopefully it happens been over a year 
  • mark5577mark5577 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Have got advice over my payments and they are saying that if its shown as being paid that it could be seen as illegal as its stated that I have received something that I haven't it would be the same if your boss gave you a pay slip saying that's how much you got paid and you only received half of it 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

    Scope community team

    Hi @mark5577. As part of the process of calculating backdated money, they change statements to reflect what should have been received as they need to review each statement/assessment period that you are owed for. Have you spoken to UC to ask when you'll be paid the backdated amount?
    Senior Community Partner

    Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.