Autism and Aspergers
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Plusnet and John Lewis Broadband

ZombieZombieZombieZombie Member Posts: 9 Listener
I have tried to contact both of these companies because I want to move my broadband provider but they don't let anyone email them and they don't have a working chat. The only option is telephone and I don't use telephones due to my Asperger's. I can't even cancel my account because they only allow telephone, which actually they never answer. Is there a legal helpline I can contact by email regarding this?

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 2,895 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 23
    so you want to move BB from one of these to the other? not sure how legal help would make any difference but here you go
    https://www.justanswer.co.uk/sip/law
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 3,210 Disability Gamechanger
    Do you have online accounts with either of these providers @ZombieZombie? Are you looking to move from one to the other? 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
  • SheffieldBloke1976SheffieldBloke1976 Member - under moderation Posts: 96 Listener
    I think Plusnet should have a disability specific helpline, don't get me wrong the service is good in general, but not when it takes them a minimum of 10 minutes on hold to annoyingly annoying music to answer the bloomin' phone!

I mean OK most of their staff are working from Home at the moment due to the Pandemic, I get that, but still...

Sign in or join us to comment.