Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Pain from coil
Hi I am megan coote I like watching tv playing on my Xbox one I have a YouTube channel I have Facebook Instagram Twitter snap chat and whatts apps as well I like shopping as well. I am new hear I have a mild learning disability I have also got dyslexia and I suffer with anxiety and depression as well I am finding this lock down very hard as I am board and I have noughting to do. I need some advice on what to do and I need some advice on how to lose weight as well and I am on the coil and I get really bad pains in my lower tummy area I need advice on it and who has had the coil and what was your exsprinces on it .
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.