Uc — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


hello20 Member Posts: 98 Connected
Hello  can anyone help or explain plz
i sent uc50 an havent had assasemnet but had a letter saying  following work capability assasement we decided you continue to have limited capability for work an work related also states we may ask you to attend another work capability assessment in future. so will this be on the uc50 i sent or will i need fill in new booklet.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.