Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Form name/designation

CharlieniblettCharlieniblett Member Posts: 54 Connected
Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone would know the name of the form that ESA need to send to UC to confirm support group award? I was going to contact them as UC still haven’t received confirmation of the support group award, but was hoping that things would move more smoothly if I knew what I was asking for!!!
thanks in advance 


Sign in or join us to comment.